BNSF GP-35 Deluxe
PART NUMBER: DXBNSF
WEIGHT: 3.97 lb
Save Liquid error (snippets/product-badge line 32): Computation results in '-Infinity'%
EMD's second generation road switcher best represents the "modern look" locomotive with low nose and slanted eaves on the cab section. Supercharged and rated at 2500 hp was ordered by many railroads and seen in service today. Over 1300 built from 1963 to 1966.
GP-35 Deluxe Locomotive features:
- Finely cut fans, louvers and other details.
- Heavy die-cast frame with headlight assembly.
- Steel wheels, operating coupler and a three position electronic reverse unit on all AC hi-rail versions.
- Windows and headlight lenses included.
- LED front headlights.
- All wheels powered. Dual units are both powered.
- Gription® traction wheels standard.
- A flywheel drive system with sprung bearings for better tracking on the rails.
- Limited lifetime warranty.
- Newly designed two and three unit box with polyfoams.
Models are tested and shipped ready to run, all railings, fans, louvers, windows and headlight lenses are installed.