The largest 4-8-4 prototype ever built, Sante Fe's war time 2900's First time ever modeled in S scale, in development almost 3 years! 23 inches long - Die cast - Engine weight over 4 lbs - Total weight over 6 lbs
- Die cast boiler, frame, wheel centers, pilot, cab trucks, tender and trucks
- Metal wire details
- Powerful 5 pole motor
- Smoke (with on/off switch)
- Choo choo chug sound with 2 chug per revolution mechanical piston drive unit
- All 16 tender wheels are flanged and pick up electrical current.
- Fully compatible with AF 20" radius track.
- Limited production run.
Our second run of Northerns include different engine numbers from the first run and a LED Headlight.
americanmodelsfrom $484.95Out of stockfrom $484.95Out of stock
americanmodelsfrom $484.95| /Out of stockfrom $484.95| /Out of stock